Make Mother’s Day Memorable
Mother, You are a Beginning
· Beginning of an untold story, written with the ink of Love.
· Beginning of the world, sculpted by nurturing and care.
· Beginning of the foundation, built on honesty, respect and kindness.
Mother, You are a companion
· Companion who accepts me absolutely
· Companion who calms my fears cogently
· Companion who forgives me promptly
Mother, You are a celebration
· Celebration of profound love, which I delight in endlessly
· Celebration of moral excellence, which I commend exclusively
· Celebration of vitality, which I marvel at especially
Mother, You are a conclusion
· Conclusion to my fears, when you taught me to take life head-on
· Conclusion to my insecurities, when you coached me to believe in the self
· Conclusion to my sorrows, when each time you smile at me you gave a warm hug to my soul.
Mother’s Day has been celebrated by people for many years all over the world. Mother’s Day in India is around the corner. To be precise, Mother’s Day date is Sunday 14 May. So make your Mom enjoy this year’s Mother’s Day in entirety by wishing her Happy Mother’s Day along with a greeting card and a warm hug. You must consider to give a bouquet of flowers and a Gift. In case, you live in a different city or country, you can express your feelings for your mom by calling and greeting her over the phone and arranging to deliver a gift for her through online portals. Rest assured that your Mom would be proud of you. Your Mom might say that being loved forever by her children is all she could ask for herself on a Mother’s Day.
The fact of the matter is that this is one day (Mother’s Day) of the year to celebrate Mom and make your Mom feel very special. So, let us make sure that this year Mother’s Day is an enjoyable and memorable occasion for Mom.
Surprise your Mother with some special activity based on her interest such as Outing and Trips or Fun at Home.
To make her feel Special on Mother’s Day, you can take your Mom out for a nice family movie in the evening followed by a mother’s day buffet dinner in a good restaurant in the city to celebrate Mother’s Day. Ensure that the restaurant in consideration serves food of her choice. After all, it is Her day and she must be happy all the way throughout the day. Being Mother’s Day, it is possible that the restaurant you intend to go to might not be in a position to accept you due to bookings made in advance by others celebrating mother’s day too. View this, ensure that you make reservations in advance to avoid disappointments. I am sure that you do not want to experience unpleasant incidents during the day.
· A picnic with family members might be just Mom needs.
· Drive down to a unique destination of your Mother’s choice. Or go to a place where your father first met your mother and both agreed to marry.
· Stay at home and play games whole day and thus enjoy active and challenging pursuits on Mother’s Day. It would be great fun.
Mom is one human being who never says ‘No’ for anything to her children and is gifted with such a lot of patience when it comes to dealing with her kids. As mother, she is naturally protective of her children. She does her best to ensure that her children remain healthy, happy and progress in their respective life. When your mother says that you get all your best traits from her, she means that you have the same charming smile and the same brilliant mind as she has. Quite true that children grow up with traits quite similar to their own mother.
A father may turn his back on his child, husbands may desert their wives and wives their husbands and brothers and sisters may become enemies. But Mother’s love for her children never dies. Mothers are so great. God has given mothers so much patience that mothers can withstand difficult moments without a flinch. Mothers never complain.
Mother has been the greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then mother is that sweet flower for love. In the hindsight, we must accept that today whatever we are we have inherited from our beloved mother.
Mom is not just a word, it means more than one could ever express in words. A Mom is the dearest friend, caring mother, supportive, loving, amazing and a gem that is so precious, which money can never buy.
Mother has deferred many of her needs and desires in favour of the needs of her children. As a consequence of this sacrifice, she has inculcated sense of character and culture into her children.
We can never compensate for the unconditional love and support of our mother, but all we can do is reciprocate our undying love by giving something as unique as she is.